What is Physiotherapy?
Physiotherapy is a health care profession directed at evaluating, restoring and maintaining a client's optimal level of physical health function.
What is a Physiotherapist?
Physiotherapists are primary health care professionals with a significant role in heath promotion and treatment of injury and disease. They combine their in depth knowledge of the body and how it works with specialized, hands-on clinical skills to assess, diagnose and treat symptoms of illness, injury or disability.
Services We Offer...
- Assessment and treatment by a Registered Physiotherapist
- Exercise prescription
- Manual therapy
- Acupuncture, ultrasound and other physical modalities
- Core stability training
- Gait retraining
- Postural assessment and re-education
- Ergonomic assessments
- Independent medical evaluations
- Assistive devices, including bracing
Custom & Non-Custom Braces
- VA Orthocare
- Generation II (OMNI)
- Corflex, Target, ePX