WHAT WE ARE ALL ABOUT...
At Peninsula Physiotherapy and Sports Rehabilitation we strive to provide client-centred care in an evidence based practice environment. You will receive an individualized assessment and treatment plan based on your unique needs and goals.
We are committed to providing you with the best possible care, and we value your feedback!!
Providing Physiotherapy and Sports Rehabilitation Services to the Bruce Peninsula.
- Reducing or Eliminating Pain
- Prevention and treatment of disease injury and disability
- restoring and increasing range of motion, flexibility, strength, balance endurance and coordination
- Environmental change, focusing on removing barriers to function
- Educating clients in the use of assistive, adaptive and supportive devices and equipment eg: braces, crutches, canes and wheelchairs
- helping injured individuals return to work, sport and activities of daily living successfully
Providing treatment for
- Repetitive strain and other workplace injuries
- Sports injuries eg. knee and ankle sprains, tennis / golfer's elbow
- Motor vehicle accidents (MVA) injuries eg. Whiplash Associated Disorder
- Pre- and post-surgical treatment
- Conditioning programs
- Balance training and fall preventions
- Pre-and post natal care
Conditions such as
- Neck Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Back Injuries
- Knee Ligamentous & Meniscal Injuries
- Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome
- Rotator Cuff Injuries
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Ankle Sprains
- Tennis / Golfers
- Hip Pain
- TMJ Syndrome (Jaw Pain)
- Sacroiliac Joint Dysfunction
- Fractures/ Dislocations
- Radiculopathies & Peripheral Nerve Injuries